NepalAama is a registered non-profit organization in United States and its primary objective is to provide education to needy and underprivileged children in Nepal. Each child is our heritage, future, and hope and NepalAama is determined to train them in order to serve the mankind better. NepalAama also aims to help poor and disadvantaged people of Nepal through various charitable activities.
NepalAama(Nepalese Mother), was established in 2004 and currently sponsoring 60+ students in Nepal. NepalAama has raised more than $8000 for other charitable purposes. NepalAama's primary mission is to equip Nepalese children with higher quality of education, moral courage, and academic excellence to impact society.
Sponsor a ChildAnonymously or openly through our Each One Teach One Program. Wonderful things happen when you make a choice to sponsor a child, you'll show your kindness to society, tremendous love to child and his family, and peace to yourself. Just $10 a month, $120 a year a child can go to school - all amounts will be used for his/her tuition fees, books, stationaries and clothes. If you would prefer openly, you will have access to following:
- A half yearly and an annual progress report, directly from the school.
- We will provide school phone number where child is taking classes. You can call school directly to know about the child, and his progress report at any time.
- You can send birth day card, letters, gifts to him/her any number of times.
- Your name would be provided to child and his/her family if you wish.
1. One time contribution.
2. $5/monthly or $60/yearly contribution.
3. $10/monthly or $120/yearly contribution to sponsor a student under 'Each One Teach One' Program.
100% of donor contribution goes directly to school and children. NepalAama doesn't pay any salary and compensation to its working committee members and directors.
Together, with your donation, we can help struggling neighbors with education package gift for their children and offer much needed hope.
Let's Open Our Hearts and Share Our Blessing to Needy Nepali Children.